9105 Diceman, Dallas, TX 75218. Feb.1 we will open in Casa Linda Plaza #294E near Elliott’s Hardware.
Questions? Text Nikole at 214-505-9464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the registration form below to sign-up for a class. You will receive a Paypal invoice with attached Waiver, Behavior Expectation(see below) and Class cancelation policy documents. Once the invoice is paid your child’s spot is secure. Signed forms may be returned via email or brought to the first class. Extra forms will be available to sign the first day as well.
Behavior and character trait expectations:
Students are expected to adhere to the following character traits at Yoga Up:
1). Be mindful.
2). Be kind and helpful and safe.
3). Be cognitively flexible (be willing to try, learn and create new things each class)!
I understand that the behavioral expectations for my child are to:
1). Follow safety instructions.
2). Stay on task during class lessons.
3). Keep a peaceful/silent presence (avoid distracting others) during meditation/relaxation. This is only 2 minutes at the end of class. Most students love it. *
* If my child is unable to meet these expectations in a group setting, I understand I have the option of enrolling in private sessions in preparation for group work. Yoga Up reserves the right to remove or transfer a child that is unable to meet the above expectations to ensure safety of all children and to honor the time and practice of all enrolled. Most students who attend school with a student/teacher ratio of 10/1 are able to meet these expectations. We understand that everyone can have an off day or learning curve. We are moms too!
Yoga Up is not able to offer make-up classes.
Class tuition is not based on attendance; it simply reserves your spot for the entire semester. NO MAKE-UP classes are offered in an effort to keep our class groups consistent and to facilitate community rapport within each child’s group.
Yoga Up has a no cancelation policy because registration holds a spot in our classes with limited space. Once you register for a class, you are committing for the entire semester session.
- All classes are drop-off. Doors open for class 5 minutes before class begins. Doors will remain locked during class. Please knock if you are late or need to pick up early.
- Students need to wear leggings or pants to class (the hammocks can feel very tight) and remove shoes before entering the studio. Wipes will be provided for anyone who needs to freshen up their feet. Floors are padded so there is no need for a mat. It is required that students remove all jewelry, watches, fit bits etc. and avoid clothing with exposed snaps, jagged hair clips or zippers as they may rip our fabric hammocks. Stud earrings are fine. Please not face paint (sometimes a challenge during carnival/Halloween season).
- Students need to bring a water bottle to class to reduce waste from disposable cups.
- Please let the teacher know if you child has any allergies or other needs.